Using the St Peter Port parish website content.
1. The information contained in this web site (www.stppcons.com/) which shall include, without limitation, the home page and all other pages under the same top level domain name is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
2. St Peter Port parish gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of any information contained in this web site and accepts no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on any such information.
3. St Peter Port parish shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in this web site.
4. St Peter Port parish shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to web sites which are not connected with or under the control of St Peter Port parish. When you activate any of these you will leave this web site. St Peter Port parish has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site which is not under the control of St Peter Port parish, and paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 shall apply in respect of such web sites as they do to the St Peter Port parish web site.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Guernsey law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The contents of these pages are copyright St Peter Port parish. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the express written permission of St Peter Port parish.
Images: Images used on this website are believed to be copyright free. Images, including hero banners on the website home page, may have been sourced from free online resources, with no restriction on use. Web searches to date have indicated no claim of ownership for these images. It is not our intention to infringe any copyright or ownership claim. If you believe that an image belongs to you and has been used without permission, please contact St Peter Port parish directly.
Hero image banners: these images are copyright Chris George Photography, Guernsey and used by kind permission of the owner. Chris George can be contacted through the following social media channels - Twitter: https://twitter.com/georgieguernsey?lang=en, Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/Chris.George.Guernsey, Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/georgieguernsey/
In particular, no part of the St Peter Port parish web pages or its logotype may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, or incorporated in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. No part of the St Peter Port parish web pages or its logotype may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system without express permission.
© St Peter Port parish 2018. All rights reserved.